Monday, February 09, 2004

Not a whole heck of a lot to report here from this past weekend. Donna and I have zero interest in the Grammy's (I generally listen to classical music and Donna has her favorite contemporary artists, like Barbra Striesand and Celine Dion), since we don't really follow much of what is current. Laughable that CBS had to go with a five-minute delay out of fear that there would be a repeat of the Janet Jackson revelation.

Seems the John Kerry steam-roller is continuing in the Democratic primaries. Frankly, as I may have mentioned before I have no problems with Kerry, and besides anybody the Dems come up with at this point is going to get my vote. A.B.B., as they say. :-)

Actually picked up a stack of comics yesterday. The first time I've been in a shop in over a month. If I have a chance later today I'll try to get around to talking about a few that I've read already. To be honest I've hit one of those cyclical periods where I have minimal interest in comics. Probably going to continue to pick up a handful of books that I actually look forward to, while dropping just about everything else. Maybe once I get back into New York and have a chance to start hitting the various shops I might regain some of my enthusiasm.

No comments: