Thursday, February 19, 2004

Discovered the very interesting Politics1.com today and decided to throw up a link over on the left. The fascinating thing is that it has links to all sides of the political debate, not simply the standard Republican/Democratic favorites. Besides 'Liberal' and 'Conservative', there is also "Libertarian and "Radical" under the IDEOLOGIES section. Be forewarned that the "Radical" links to cover skinhead, neo-nazi and other sites which I really find offensive. Your milage may vary, as they say, but I think that Politics1.com offers those interested a chance to read the views of folks who they generally would never think of checking out.

As I said, starting out, I only discovered this site today (Thanks to the kind folks at the DCCC!), so I haven't had a chance to do more than skim the main page. With things just starting to kick into serious high-gear re: the Presidential (and congressional) campaigns I think it's a great place to keep track of what others are thinking.

No comments: