Wednesday, July 16, 2003

Since things are going so well at the moment for the Bush-league Administration I figured I'd get a headstart on the upcoming political season. If you look over to the left (oddly enough) you'll see that I've added both Spinsanity and the Democratic Underground to my links.

Spinsanity, for those of you who don't know, keeps track of what politicians and the media are saying and writing. If they lie, fictionalize or just display stupidity Spinsanity will point it out. They are also fair, since no side of any issue is free from being shown as full of it. Naturally, I prefer my bashing to be aimed at the Right, but I certainly know that there are just as many fools who sit on the Democratic side of the aisle.

Democratic Underground is gearing up for the coming election season with some great "Anybody But Bush" merchandise and plenty of Republican bashing. As I've said before, some of my best friends are members of the GOP, and we've agreed to disagree on so many things. Personally, much of it is all in fun, but it's great to see G.W. starting to sweat.

No comments: