Thursday, July 03, 2003

For those of you keeping track, you might be interested to know that the lesion on my tongue, was indeed self-inflicted. Apparently caused by my biting/chewing the edge in my sleep. The oral surgeon recommends I get fitted for a 'soft' mouth guard. I'll be going in next week to talk to my regular dentist and see how much that will set me back.

Thanks to fellow Blogger Elayne Riggs (Hey, sweetie!) I'm going to try and set up a way for you fine folks to comment. If nothing else it will let me know if there's anybody out there, or if I'm talking to myself. :-)

If I don't have a chance later, I just want to wish everybody a Happy and safe Independence Day. Enjoy yourself and if around firecrackers be careful. I know from personal experience, when I was a kid, that it's pretty easy to get burned or set something on fire.

Hell, ask Elayne if she remembers the kids next door setting fire to the apartment across the street from us, back in Brooklyn. :-)

No comments: