Monday, March 24, 2008



They couldn't print this if it wasn't true!

Hope everybody had a non-toxic Easter, with lots of goodies (organic or not).

I would love to talk about what happened at Chez Chaput, but this is a family oriented site and I don't want to have to spend time explaining things which are hazy even to me.

Interesting being the only 'straight' male at dinner, but not the only thing that made the day special.

Donna outdid herself with the pork roast, her cheesecake and way too much other stuff that had all eight of us overeating. Folks also seemed happy with the leftovers they took home and I'm looking forward to some of the same later this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did I ever send yu my essay about China's Olympics:

http://www.countercurrents.org/grosso201207.htm

Joe