Tuesday, March 18, 2008


I think Senator Obama gave an amazing speech. It demonstrates that he has class and will not backstab a long-time friend for political expediency. In another place and time, this would end the matter and we could move on. Sadly, for the Clinton and McCain campaigns, the entire Republican Party and most of the Mainstream Media it will not stop them from bashing him.

As I see it both Clinton and the GOP are not going to let this go. The GOP because they would rather run the old man at the head of their ticket against the one Democrat they can beat. Hillary and her handlers would rather have McCain win and allow four more years of Republican domination, so Senator Clinton can run again in 2012 and possibly win. I actually feel bad about feeling that way but in my heart, I think that is exactly how the Clinton’s see things. If not her, than nobody!

No comments: