Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Just wanted to jump in quickly here with some news.

Apparently the City of Orange, at least their computer filter, has labeled Blogger a ‘social networking’ site. Therefore I am unable to access it while on at my workstation. Since I rarely go online at home (as I like to be spending time with my wife) I can’t say how often I’ll be posting at either of my blogs.

I’m considering trying to find someplace else to post a webpage that I can get to on my breaks and at lunch. I’ll keep you informed.

On a political note, I WILL NOT vote for Hillary Clinton in November. FYI!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad things are going very good for you out there (you actually like it better than working in Ridgewood?)

I'm with you...under NO circumstances will I cast a vote for Hillary Clinton; I don't care if I'm the deciding vote for the whole country.

Joe