Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Next week is going to be pretty crazy, so I don't know if I'll be posting much or at all.

Not only am I going to hit the 55 mark, but I'll be starting my new job as Branch Library Manager. The job worries me more than getting older, since the fact that I made it past the Big 5*0 amazes me.

Hell, when I was much younger I never expected to see twenty-five! Looking back at some of the stupid and dangerouss things I did I probably should haven't gotten this far.

Petty Officer Steve says, "Don't throw live ammunition into the campfire, shipmates! It can cause nasty physical harm or worse. Remember, being drunk on Jack Daniels & beer doesn't exuse poor camping skills."

2 comments:

Elayne said...

"But never mind that, let's go drop acid and stoke the fires blasting Arthur Brown music!" :)

Steve Chaput said...

As a highly respected member of the Library community I'm shocked and appalled by this. I think you must have me confused with someone else.

Glad you're back to posting, kiddo!

Stay well.