Friday, March 12, 2004

TEST>>>TEST>>> Is this thing on? Boy, I've been trying all morning to post a few things and either the network here at UNH was screwing up or Blogger just wasn't letting me in. Anyway, I've got a few things I wanted to send along to anyone interested.

Thanks to World Press Review (link over on the left) I saw this article out of Singapore and could NOT let it pass. It reads like something the folks over at THE ONION would put out, but it really does seem to be legit. I'd love for some of those Congress folks who are trying to pass the anti-gay marriage amendment to ...ahem..get their teeth into this issue. :-)

On a slightly more serious note I found this latest Jimmy Breslin column on Bush's visit to a 9/11 memorial site interesting. Wow, who wouldn't love to have folks whose job is to ensure that my shoes didn't get dirty? Even a 'compassionate conservative' needs to keep his spit shine from scuffing.

No comments: