Monday, March 22, 2004

If I get the chance I may be making some changes to this blog in the next few weeks. I just think that there is probably more that I can do with it and I'm getting bored with the layout, etc.

Not much to report here on either the personal or job front. Still sending out resumes for Librarian positions in the New York City area. If you happen to be looking for someone with a Masters in Library Science, or know somebody who is, kindly drop me a line.

Oh, something happened yesterday which only reminded me that you really can't escape your past, unless you're willing to lie about it. I did some stupid things back in the 1960s-70s, some of which I now regret, however I'm not going to deny at this point that I ever did them. Even for a job!

Seems that folks are starting to look at the Administrations narrow focus on Iraq and how/why they may have let al Qeuda slip away. Now that the election is heating up, suddenly Bin Laden & Co. have become important again. How absolutely sad it all is.

No comments: