Saturday, January 26, 2008


A Navy vet pal sent this editorial cartoon along. While we don't always agree politically I thought this was funny.
If you don't always check out Shot's Shack, I wanted to point out that I have become obsessed with the new movie, CLOVERFIELD. I have posted some links to related websites & reviews and will be posting my own review (having seen the film yesterday) later today.
Just to let folks know, Donna and I are way south of all that snow so don't be concerned. We are however pretty drenched and I really do not like driving to and from work in the rain almost every day.
On the other hand, the arroyo is absolutely blooming with new growth after months of recovering from the fires last summer. It's nice to stand out on the balcony and watch life (along with bunnies & birds) return to the area.

No comments: