Wednesday, January 23, 2008


I may forget next week, since Elayne tends to keep better track of these things, but on the 29th I'll actually be celebrating five years of this blog. Man, how many wasted man-hours can my current and previous employers deduct?

When I started this it was at Elayne's urging, which may seem odd to some folks considering how many have major problems with their ex-whatever. Although we never see each other we have moved past a lot of stuff and I can still consider a friend. Maybe Donna's close relationship with her ex Michael has made this all easier for me. Who knows?

Anyway, I hope all of you I consider my friends will continue to check in here when you can. Heck, even if you consider me the enemy you're welcome to take a peek.
And you KNOW who you are!

2 comments:

Elayne said...

I think a lot of folks are perplexed that we're still friends. They were when we first told them "we were friends for a good many years before we got married and we'll be friends afterwards." It still hurts me that so many decided to "choose sides" and sever ties.

Happy almost-blogiversary, by the way!

Steve Chaput said...

A number of folks seem to have lost my e-mail address or failed to reply to Christmas cards after the divorce.

At this point I think you're in touch with more of those friends than I am.