Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Today is my last day at the University of New Haven, so I'm busy clearing out my print & electronic files. Don't know if I'll have another chance to post today, so I wanted to let folks know what has been happening.

This past Saturday (5/22) we had a combination 'farewell/graduation' party for Kristina and Devin. It was really nice with around 25 or so friends & family in attendance. Yesterday, Kristina graduated from Pace University with a B.A. in computer science. It was held at Radio City Music Hall and we had a nice time later at an Italian place in Hell's Kitchen. (Can't for the life of me remember the restaurant's name, something like Cara Mia?)

Tomorrow the moving men are supposed to show up at around 5:00am, because we want to be out and on the road by 9:00, this way we can be moved into the Brooklyn house and spend some time with Kristina and Devin. They are headed out to California on a 7:30am flight Friday.

Top that off with a job interview Friday at 11:00am and it has made for an exciting week!

I don't know, unless I have a few minutes later today, when I'll post next. We'll probably be busy unpacking stuff and I'll hardly have enough time to check my e-mail, let alone read or publish blogs.

Hope that you'll all keep your fingers crossed that the move goes well!

No comments: