Monday, May 17, 2004

Another fantastic, if disturbing article by Seymour Hersh, in this week's New Yorker. Hersh is THE journalist most on top of this situation. Probably close to Numero Uno on the Bush 'to do' list, should they survive all this into another term. I'd make sure my taxes were in order, if I was Hersh. :-)

Also see that CNN has reported the car-bombing of the current Iraqi Governing Council President. I don't know if I'd like to have my name published if I was next in line for that gig. Kind of like the current head of Hamas not wanting his name to get out to the press.

Here in Connecticut, folks are waiting to hear from the Attorney General on the legality of 'gay marriage' in the Nutmeg State. There were a few hundred pro & anti protesters in Hartford yesterday, who had to be evacuated when somebody placed an 'unknown canister' in plain sight. Somebody was apparently arrested, but what was in the canister and why he did it remains unknown at this point.

No comments: