Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Well, at least they didn't ask me the usual, "Why should we hire you?" question which seems to end each and every interview. I mean, what can you say at that point except some trite remark about doing your best, yadda yadda?

Anyway, I'll not know until next week at the earliest whether or not my services are needed in Long Island. In the meantime, I have another interview next Tuesday for a short-time position as Ship's Librarian. Personally, I'd love to be able to take both positions, but that remains to be seen if I'm offered either. *sigh*

I don't think there is anything that I can say about the press conference last night, especially since I was fortunate enough not to get home until it was over. I've only had to suffer through the 'highlights' on the evening and morning news programs, plus some humorous barbs tossed at it by the morning folks on Air America. I'm looking forward to hearing how the Daily Show crew handle it tonight.

No comments: