Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Wanted to post my latest book review, which I've already sent along to the Joe Bob Briggs folks.

I really didn't know if I'd care for this book, but ended up really enjoying it. Reads like a great novelization of an action movie, which it could easily be adapted into. Even keeping the terrorists as Iranians, would work right into the possible future plans of this administration and their neo-con advisors.

Oh, I've already conceded the next election to Bush. I can't see any of the current Democratic candidates being able to equal either financial clout of the Repubs, nor able to counter the hours of negative campaigning by both Bush himself and fan club over on Fox, etc. The next five years will be even uglier than the past three, but unfortunately I can't see any light at the end of the tunnel. By 2008 I wouldn't be surprised if elections are simply cancelled (for our own good, of course) and the whole sham of democracy completely done away with.

Yeah, I'm not in a good mood, why do you ask?

Hate something or someone for the religion of your choice and get back to me next week.

No comments: