Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Found an interesting article over in the online edition of the Washington Post (sorry, but you have to register for this)about a Canadian citizen who was picked up by American authorities. Apparently he was deported to Syria, where he had been born, then held and tortured for months before he was finally released.

Anybody else like me, find that just about everyone they voted for yesterday ended up on the losing end? Hell, I even voted Republican in some cases, simply because the Democratic Mayor here is pretty shady and his fellow Dems seem fine with that. I look forward to the possible investigation that state Attorney General is rumored to be considering, as I'm sure if/when Hiz Honor gets indicted my fellow West Haveners will all deny voting for the guy to begin with. :-(

No comments: