Wednesday, November 26, 2003

It's been one of those weeks where between work and family events I just haven't had time to post. Earlier this week I had planned on talking about getting a new car (a 2003 Saturn Vue), comments on the Republican Medicare plan (now pushed through and still not able to do anything for anybody for several years, even then not doing much for those who really need it, but doing great things for insurance and drug companies) and the continuing Michael Jackson hoopla. It seems his defense team is doing it's best to make things ugly, both for the family of the alleged victim and for anyone who might think about coming forward with further accusations. Not that MJ is necessarily innocent, but by God we'll ruin anybody who says otherwise. Hard to believe there weren't more candle-light vigils for Jacko.

Poor Donna has been diagnosed with shingles and is not a happy camper. I remember my mother suffering from the same things years ago and so I can sympathize with my wife. Unfortunately, not only does it put a damper on our plans for the Thanksgiving weekend, but I really hate to see her in such pain.

Don't know if I'll have a chance to post later, even though I just completed a new review for Joe Bob's site. If not I want to wish everyone a very, Happy Thanksgiving (however you celebrate or don't) and an enjoyable weekend. The University if closed down as of this afternoon, so I'll be back next Monday to give you a rundown on what's been going on. Be well!

No comments: