Monday, October 27, 2003

So, okay nothing major happening here, but a few quick items while I'm thinking of them.

First off, my best wishes for a safe outcome for anyone readng this who either lives in the effected areas of California or who may have family out there. I spent a couple of years in the San Diego/Long Beach area during the mid-1970s, while in the Navy, and really grew to love the area. My fondest wish is to one day live out there on a permanent basis. Keeping my fingers crossed for those folks that Donna and I know out there.

We spent the weekend rearranging the furniture and replacing our old entertainment unit with a smaller one, which goes better with the new livingroom set. My step-daughter, Kristina and her partner Devin were around to lend a hand, which made things easier. The motto I came away with is "Two lesbians and a Librarian can do anything, as long as they have a straight woman to supervise." :-)

Finally, the original item I was going to post, before other things took place.

The Maaaaaarrliiins winnnn! THHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEE MMMAAAAAAARRRRRRLLLLIIIIIINNNSSS WIIIIIINNNNNNNNNN!!!!!

Thanks. I feel much better now. :-)

No comments: