Monday, September 08, 2008


I really had meant to download some photos and talk about the Alaska cruise, but we ended up taking care of some other things this past weekend. Of course, one of those was researching and booking our next cruise for '09. Wanted to plan for our 10th anniversary! LOL!

We also signed a renewal of our lease, so if you plan to visit over the next twelve months I hope you'll be happy on the sofa sleeper with Babie. :-)

I don't even want to talk about the poll that came out today, since it just makes my head hurt and reminds me how dim some of my fellow citizens have become. Of course, the economy is good, most people are working and there are no wars involving American troops of any note, so why shouldn't we want another four years of the same old thing?

No comments: