Thursday, March 03, 2005

LOST was very good last night. Finally we get the back story about Hurley (Jorge Garcia ), who has become a fan favorite. Seems that he had his own personal reasons for going to Australia and remains haunted by some events. It was also nice to see Mira Furlan back for few scenes. There remains enough mystery in her character, but I'm hoping that we will see a bit more of her in future episodes.

Next week they'll be going back to reruns for a bit. My guess it that the season finale will feature the birth of Claire's child. If there are spoilers out there about what will happen I don't think I want to know, since I love being surprised each and every week.

Since the show is one of ABC's few hits, especially with NYPD BLUE leaving, I'm sure the show will be picked up for another season. Fingers crossed they don't 'jump the shark' next year.

No comments: