Monday, February 14, 2005

Thanks to Mark Evanier I've learned that John Ostrander now has a blog of his own. I've placed a link to it over on the Left.

For those of you who don't know it already, John is one of the best comic book writers currently working in the industry. Sadly, he is not considered 'hot' so, like many of the other writers of his generation, he is not given nearly the number of opportunities to prove it as he should. Back when I was active in comics fandom I had to chance several times to chat with him at various conventions.

I recommend that you take a look at his blog to see what he is up to and what he might have to say about the current state of the comics industry.

Oh, and if you ever get a chance to meet John, ask him about A. Robins (The Banana Man). It will make his day!

No comments: