Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Seems the STAR TREK fans are fighting to keep ENTERPRISE on the air. Always get a sense of deja vu when things like this happen. Of course, with networks like SCI-FI around this sort of campaign may have a happy ending. Back when the original show was cancelled there really was no place to turn. Personally, I haven't been a regular ST viewer since the days of DEEP SPACE NINE, but I know folks who love the show in just about any incarnation, so fingers crossed.

Oh, I see where poor Michael Jackson has the flu (at least that's the last report I read). Cynical folks like me see it as bogus, but I suppose that surgical mask he usually wears might not have worked this time. Maybe one of those nasty potential jurors sneezed in his direction or something.

No comments: