Monday, January 24, 2005

I've made a few changes to my links the past couple of days.

I've dropped Spinsanity, as several other folks have done, but want to be sure that you continue to keep on on political spin by checking out FactCheck.org. I've also added a link to James Randi's website (with a hat tip to Mark Evanier, whose one link to Randi's Johnny Carson piece finally reminded me that I had been meaning to link to Randi for while).

When I was home the other day, the Independent Film Channel (IFC) was rebroadcasting the Michael Moore pre-election event. This led me to add a link to Veterans Against the Iraqi War page. As a Vietnam-era vet myself I support what these folks are doing and hope that other veterans & non-vets will give their site a look and perhaps contribute to their work.

No comments: