Friday, January 21, 2005

I'm guessing that when King George outlined the policy of his first semi-legitimate term "with the ultimate goal of ending tyranny in our world," he wasn't talking about U.S. tyranny.

I have to admit that I was able to get through almost the entire day yesterday with barely a glimpse at His Smugness. Since I've stopped watching the news for the most part and listen to non-news stations my aggravation level has certainly gone down. I figure short of another invasion the all-sports stations won't be reporting on anything that will bother me too much.

Heck, I've so totally tried to cut myself off from GW 'reality' that that I'm back to listening to Howard Stern in the mornings. I've discovered that Howard really hasn't changed much in the four years I stopped listening and that I'm going to miss him when he switches over to Sirius next year.

No comments: