Monday, August 25, 2003

A quick congratulations to Al Franken for the dismissal of the injunction requested by Fox News. The judge hearing the case rightly felt the thing had no merit and felt the decision was 'easy.' Good for him!

Since Fox says that it is "considering its options" the "Fair and Balanced" will remain in my logo for the time being. I'll try to live up to the term. :-)

The past weekend was quiet and domestic, with most of the time being taken up with getting things ready for the up-coming cruise and doing some laundry. As Donna has said, it's better to get this stuff out of the way now instead of waiting (as is my usual way of dealing with anything) until the last minute.

Oh, here at the University of New Haven the students have begun arriving, with new Freshmen coming in yesterday (Sunday 8/24) and returning students moving in today. I'm personally hoping that some of the student workers I used last semester will return for the Fall, since at least three of the four were reliable and competent. I've requested five workers this time around and will keep my fingers crossed that the majority are just as good.

I'll try to have some comics related stuff later, as I was able to pick up several weeks worth of titles last Friday.

No comments: