On the medical front, Donna seems to be getting her sugar under control, but she still needs to see a specialist about other things. I will be discussing unpleasant matters with my own doctor in a couple of weeks and then a decision will have to be made. The big one is not IF, but rather WHEN the operation will have to take place. Personally, I'd like to hold off until after our Alaska cruise in late August, but we have to see what the doctor says. Our trip back to New York is in about a month and I really want to get to the San Diego con this year, so I want to put things off until September.
Monday, April 28, 2008
Pretty warm here in the OC, as I'm sure folks have heard. Easily in the 90s the past few days and perfect for shorts, even for chubby, middle-aged white guys. The Child and her friend Christine were brave enough to hit the beach, but I'll keep my tasty bits in the pool while that Great White is cruising off shore.