Wednesday, April 02, 2008



Just paid $3.63 per gallon for Regular this morning. Twenty bucks barely got me from a quarter tank to over three quarters. Yet, the Oil companies are crying they need those tax breaks!

The worst part is that you know that Congress will give it to them after some meaningless camera time. "See, we held hearings? Could you please re-elect me this November? I really need a few more years before I can get a seat on the board of a multi-national and that lobbyist job."

On a personal note, Donna will be meeting with our agent and the appraiser tonight. They'll probably be finished by the time I get out of work, so I won't know the situation until later. We have our fingers crossed and plan to apply for a VA loan if everything looks good.

Have a good day!

No comments: