Friday, August 05, 2005

The fine folks over at Air America Radio (link over on the Left) would invited one & all to sign their petition to have Karl Rove fired. While it might be fun pretending that the White House cares about what citizens think I'm past the point of kidding myself.

I've been the kind of progressive who has been signing petitions, writing letters to the editor, donating time & money to various causes and groups since the late 1960s. After all this time I have come to the realization that I am way out of touch with my fellow Americans and am pretty much fed up with all of them. You do in fact get the type of government you deserve and we're living it now. We are not going to change it and it is going to get progressively (I can't help but smile when I use that expression in this case) worse.

Live the best life you can under the circumstances, but don't expect things to get any better.

Have a good weekend!

No comments: