Saturday, June 18, 2005

Okay, maybe it's just me, but is there something disquieting about your Urologist making Michael Jackson jokes during your prostate exam?

******************
The two recent helicopter accidents here in have convinced me that my distrust of them is rational. To be honest, I'm nervous enough flying in a regular airplane, but helicopters have always scared me. I had to get ride one once, while I was in the Navy, and that once will do me for the rest of my life.

***********
We were discussing the conviction yesterday of the former Tyco executives and the outcome of the Michael Jackson trial. Someone pointed out, and I think correctly, that since one involved money and the other child molestation the government feels the first is more important. Witness the conviction of Martha Stewart for trying to save a few bucks, compared to O.J. and Robert Blake killing their wives. And this was from someone who works in law enforcement!

No comments: