Monday, June 13, 2005

For the past few weeks, beginning before our California adventure, I've been re-listening to some old audiotapes I have.

Taking a break from the usual Old Time Radio or Books on Tape, I have been going through tapes on political conspiracy produced by Dave Emory. Emory has been doing this type of thing for over twenty years beginning with shows broadcast from several non-commercial & college stations in California and then picked up by others. By the mid-late '80s his show, HARD RAIN was available on several Pacifica stations including WBAI, here in NYC. That's where I began taping and then purchasing some of his programs.

Emory dealt with the widely known stuff on the JFK, RFK & MLK assassinations, but really his his stride with covering the little known history of the early support (financial & political) of Hitler and the Nazi Party by American industry. A quick search of the 'net will bring you to several sites which offer his programs and include transcripts of some material. Since he doesn't appear to have his own site I'm not going to link to anyone of them. Just a heads up to those, like myself, who are fascinated by this material.

I am, on the other hand, going to put up a link to Conspiracy Planet where you won't find Dave Emory, but you will find plenty of other things which will give you pause.

Since this stuff really fascinates me I'm probably going to add some similar sites over the next week or so.

No comments: