Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Okay, let me see if I've got this straight. FRIENDS, FRAISER and BECKER are all ending which will free up ninety minutes of my week. On the other hand, ABC is bring back Reg and "Who Wants to be a Millionaire/super-millionaire" with a $10 million top prize, plus additional 'life lines'. The show will only be on for a week, but as a fan of that program I'll probably be watching at least half the episodes, which will take up that ninety minutes and probably add another ninety on top. Also, for next fall CBS is bringing in yet another CSI spin-off, this one taking place in New York. Between that show and the Law Order trio, plus THIRD WATCH I think my chances of accidentally being seen on television have gone up again once I move back to Brooklyn.

Oh, did anybody else catch the great new LASSIE commercial? I have absolutely no idea what it is trying to endorse (Donna couldn't remember either, but we think it has to do with security or safety, so might be a bank or financial institution), which probably says something bad about being too clever.

Lassie and 'nameless boy' go fishing and are confronted by a cougar. What happens next is unbelievable, so I won't give anything away, but you have to try and catch it if you can. I think it was either during the Golden Globes or just before and I'm hoping to see it again.

No comments: