Thursday, September 18, 2003

I'll try to get to the second part of my cruise review on Saturday, if I have a chance. Things are actually pretty hectic here at UNH and I haven't really had the free time to write much of anything non-official.

Don't know about the rest of you folks but it seems that Connecticut has been spared the worst of Isabela. They are predicting heavy surf and coastal flooding later and heavy rain tomorrow. Fortunately, since I'm here on Saturday I'll have Friday off and can simply sit inside and watch whatever out the window.

I was going to ramble on a bit more on the storm and the media hysteria, but just about everybody else in Blogville seems to be putting in their two cents, so I really don't think I have anything creative to offer.

Man, I am totally bummed that the Hallmark Channel has dropped the double-dose of PERRY MASON in the morning. They now have one PM followed by an episode of MATLOCK. I'm more the MURDER, SHE WROTE type and so I turned over to A&E and saw Jessica Fletcher nab a killer.

Catch you on Saturday, unless something earth-shattering happens in the next couple of hours.

Poor Donna is still having problems with her back, which she injured on the last day of the cruise. I'm trying to convince her to take tomorrow off and simply rest for the next three days. I know from personal experience what a bad back can do to you and would hate to see her aggravate the situation by driving to work and then moving around the office all day.



No comments: