Thursday, March 01, 2012

All the changes being made to Facebook,Twitter and MySpace are making things even more difficult than easier, IMHO. I'm not crazy about the Timeline thing on Facebook and, unless I'm just dense, they have made changing your Profile picture a royal pain. I might start to find it easier to start posting more here and at Shot's Shack.

It's going to be strange being on my own next week with Donna going back East. Guess I have to stock up on frozen TV dinners, Moxie and some beer. Also, might be a good time to catch up on some movies on DVD and spend a day at the movies. I'm curious about the new John Carter movie coming out next Friday and I could sneak in to some other films while I'm there. Haven't done the multiple movie thing since back in New York.

That's it for now!

No comments: