Thursday, April 26, 2007

If you check out the links on The Left you note some new additions.

At the top you'll find the Librarian's Internet Index, a great source of links to databases and resources on hundreds of topics. In the Orange County Public Library, and in other places, you'll find this as a homepage or under Favorites. I find Wikipedia coming up so often when doing a Google or Yahoo search I've decided to go ahead and link to it. (Besides it actually has an entry on The Lovely Christina Stoffo, the only acquaintance I have who has one.)

Scroll down further under the political blogs/sites and I've added Countdown with Keith Olberman (which will link to the show's "award-winning" blog The Newshole). Since I'm getting home most nights too late to catch the show (or am having dinner at that time) it's a great way to keep up with the "award-winning" program.

For those wondering, I'm really enjoying my first few weeks here at the City of Orange Library. My co-workers and the rest of the staff could not be nicer. In fact, just about everybody I've encountered who works for the city really seems happy to be working here. I think it's a FISH thing, but I'll have to get back to you on that!

No comments: