Saturday, January 27, 2007

Belated "Friday Cat Blogging". That's Babie back in Brooklyn. I couldn't resist!

**********
Just a quick update on the job situation, for those keeping track.

I'm currently working for both the City of Mission Viejo Library and the Orange County Public Library system, in a part-time/on-call capacity. It's nice to be back doing something in my field, but having some money coming in is pretty good too. In addition, I'm still working twice a month for the Southern California Institute of Technology, getting their collection organized and cataloged.

Resumes are still going out and I have a third interview with a city library system this coming Monday. I'm going to the keep that location mum since I don't want to jinx it. I've felt close before, but nothing came of those so why say anything.

Depending on when the city inspects and approves the building, Donna may be starting within the next couple of weeks. The contractors screwed up the plumbing in some fashion and things had to be pushed back almost a month.

There were some medical scares back in Brooklyn with some of Donna's family, but we can report that things are improving on that front as well.

Finally, if you haven't been reading Shot's Shack, I just want to mention here also that I plan on attending the San Diego Comic Con International this year. If you have plans on going let me know and maybe we can hook up.

No comments: