Monday, January 15, 2007

I want to say a few words about Leah Adezio, who is spending her last few hours in a Pennsylvania hospital. If you go over to Elayne's site you'll find much more about Leah. She and Elayne have been friends for years, so my ex-wife can write far more eloquently about Leah's life and accomplishments.

I was fortunate enough to be friends with Leah during the last few years of my marriage to Elayne. She was always fun to be around and a more talented lady you couldn't hope to meet. I can't begin to tell you how many hours I spent in her company before, during and after dozens of conventions and fan get-togethers.

I'm sure over the next few days folks like Elayne, Peter David and others in the blogosphere will have their own tales to tell. My condolences go to her sons, family and the many friends (in & out of fandom) who shall truly miss her. She was one of the good ones!

No comments: