Saturday, April 08, 2006

"Oh, how can you be in two places at once when you're not anywhere at aaaaaaaallll???"

I guess you can chalk it up to the fact that press releases are done before the fact, especially when it comes to various events done by politicians. Reading a copy of the release today it was amusing to find that I was apparently presented a document yesterday afternoon by a state Senator, commemorating National Library Week in Queens, while I thought I was taking a nap in Brooklyn. I hope I was dressed better in Queens. :-)

Well, tomorrow I'll be flying out to California for a job interview, so I hope those who know me will wish me well. I'll probably not be able to post anything until I get back to work on Wednesday and I may not know the outcome by then. However, I will let you know what adventures I had on the Left Coast.

No comments: