Saturday, April 22, 2006

I was pretty down yesterday, as you can imagine, but I've decided that part of it was my own fault. I convinced myself that I had a position, simply because I had been called in for a second interview. I should have been more realistic and known that it was only a possibility.

I'm going to continue to send out resumes to California libraries, perhaps widening my geographical search. After all, I know that I'll have to drive no matter where I end up, so anything in the Los Angeles or San Diego area should be okay. I'll be using the Laguna Woods/Rancho Santa Margarita area as a point of reference, since that is the area we'd like to settle in.

If you check out the links over on the Left you'll notice that I'm cutting some. Nothing negative about the sites, but it is getting a bit out of hand and I rarely check many of them out anymore. I also want to refrain from having too many dupes on my two blogs.

No comments: