Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I guess ever since 9/11 many of us have had a feeling that the entire story was not told. As in the case of the JFK assassination and the Warren Commission Report there have been doubts, at least in my mind (and who doesn't love a good conspiracy?). I'm not going to take sides in this, but do feel that things were kept underwraps by certain agencies and individuals.

If you go to the websites of the VILLAGE VOICE and NEW YORK magazine, doing a search in their archives for '911 Truth' will bring up articles which introduce several groups who are doing their own research into what may have happened.

Personally, I think that the situation was a combination of the "Official Story" and massive incompetence on the part of various government agencies and the current administration. You will certainly not accept completely everything you'll find there and some of it may upset you but I think you should check over at 911Truth.org to which I've placed a link over to the Left.

No comments: