Friday, January 13, 2006

In two and a half hours I'll be leaving work and probably out of touch with the 'net for the next week. If I do go online from the Miracle it will be to quickly check e-mail and maybe write Kristina to let her know we're safe.

One of these days somebody much more clever with computers (probably any 12 yr old) will teach me how to post pictures here so I could put up a can of Campbell's Mushroom soup.

Take care and stay off the phone to known subversives while I'm gone!

2 comments:

Elayne said...

Have a great time! I'm still jealous that you and I never went on any cruises during our marriage, but on the other hand you and Donna have never been to a comic con together. ;)

Posting pictures on Blogger is extremely easy. When you're in the edit (Create New Post) window, you click on the picture icon - it's on top the text window all the way to the right, between the check mark (spell check) and the eraser (remove formatting). Another window then pops up giving you the choice of whether to add the image from your computer or from a website. If it's from your computer, click Browse and find the picture and then click Open to add it - same way as if you were adding a file to an email, y'know? My default layout is usually "none" and image size "big." That's it! Then all you need to do is move the picture code from where it appears on the top of your post to wherever in your post you want it.

Steve Chaput said...

I'll have to give this a try when I return, simply to post pics of Babie. Since Donna and I bought ourselves a new digital camera we may also post some photos of the cruise. I'll try not to make a fool out of myself this time.

Honest, I have a rational explantion for what happened on the balcony that time!!