Monday, January 23, 2006

I woke up this morning it was raining outside and it seemed an omen that my vacation was indeed over. I'd be lying if I said I was happy to be back!

Over the next few days, as I have a chance what with things being pretty hectic at work, I'll try to fill you all in on what we did during our cruise. A hint: our bar tab was close to $500 dollars, and that was with ordering a lot of the Daily Specials and hitting Happy Hour. The four of us are all heading for detox, along with about half of our fellow passengers form what I heard on Sunday morning. "Back to reality," appeared to be the most overheard comment that day at breakfast.

To my fellow bloggers, I apologize for not reading your stuff in over a week. I may skim a lot, because I have hundreds of e-mails to check (not counting my work e-mail).

No comments: