Thursday, January 05, 2006

Finally discovering what happened to my ex ( Ex #1, if you're keeping count) inspired me to contact a couple of other folks I haven't been in touch with for way too long.

Caught up with some folks I used to work with back when I started as a Librarian Trainee in the mid-1980s. We are planning on getting together after I return from our up-coming cruise. It will be interesting to see how they've changed in the last seven plus years since I last saw them. If nothing else we can bad mouth the library systems and people we used to work with.

I don't know about folks in other fields but it seems that Librarians like nothing better than talking shop when they get together outside of work.

1 comment:

Elayne said...

Was Susan one of the people? If so, please pass along my best!!