Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Donna will be picking me up after work today and we'll go to vote. I would suppose that there's no surprise in telling you that we will both be voting for John Kerry. Also, for the first time in the past few elections I'll actually be voting a 'straight' Democratic ticket. I generally pick and choose from the different parties, voting for Republicans who appear moderate and sometimes for Third Parties if neither of the major party candidates are to my liking. This year I think that not only the Presidency, but the makeup of the House & Senate are too important to leave to chance.

Personally, I doubt that we will know the winner of the Presidential election by this time tomorrow. I hope that it will not turn into the circus of 2000, but I think there will be enough dispute in several states to keep us all guessing. Still in the end I feel more confident that John Kerry will be the next President of the United States.

Get out there and vote!

No comments: