Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Well, for those of you NOT keeping up with us on Facebook or Twitter, I have a bit of news.

Donna and I are preparing to move again. We're staying in Orange County, but moving a bit north to Lake Forest. It will actually allow me a shorter commute, but increase the time that Donna spends on the road. Still all things considered it should be better for us financially, plus the new place is close to twice the size of our current apartment. In case I haven't mentioned it before, we are buying a mobile home in a gated 'senior' community. When I have a chance I'll try to post some photos of the place.

This is all new to me, since I've never been a 'home-owner' before. Donna has gone through all the documents, credit checks, etc. before so I'm gladly following her lead on this. I'll keep you all updated and contact some of you with our new address and phone number once we have all that set up. Wish us luck!

No comments: