Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I've added my e-mail address to my profile, since I've had several people try and contact me via the reply posts. Apparently I never okayed Blogger showing my address when I set up my profile. Fingers crossed this doesn't open the floodgate to more spam.

Still too busy at home and at work to do much regular blogging, so I apologize to those folks who drop by here more than once a week or so. Don't expect to see me ranting on unless something major catches my attention.

Today's newspaper coverage of the Senate actually standing up to the Bush Administration on the failed policies in Iraq are certainly worth a mention, but we can expect the House to water anything down to almost worthless. Then again, it looks like some moderate Republicans are trying to put a bit of distance between themselves and His Smugness before next year's elections. This may change if something brings the Presidential ratings back up over 40%, but we can be hopeful.

Also noteworthy, is the discovery of tortured prisoners being held by our Iraqi allies in 'secret prisons'. Maybe that's covered somewhere in the new Constitution and is okay.

No comments: