Monday, January 04, 2010

Happy New Year! Figured I should get that out of the way pretty quick. :-)

Sorry I haven't posted recently, but to be honest, since I can get to my blogs from work I tend to post on my breaks. On the other hand, I don't have access to Facebook, Twitter or MySpace on my work PC so I tend to spend my online time at home playing around there. I was off since Christmas Eve so I haven't been around. Did I miss anything?

Donna and I played pretty low-key for the holidays. Spent Christmas Day with Kristina and some friends. Donna talked me into going to Bingo with her four times last week, including a pot-luck/New Year's Eve session at a local high school. As usual Donna did pretty well, although I actually did win one game for $125, which was nice.

I got some nice comics related stuff for Christmas, including a $100 gift certificate for Nuclear Comics, a cool HELLBOY figure (from HELLBOY 2), and a huge book called MARVEL UNIVERSE (a coffee table book that chronicles the history of that company and many of its characters in all media). Most of the gift certificate funds were spent this past weekend.

Finally, in the next day or so, I'm going to be posting over on SHOT'S SHACK my reviews of AVATAR (Must see film of the season!) and the last three David Tennant DOCTOR WHO episodes.

No comments: