Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I apologize for not posting the past week, but really have not been in the right frame of mind.

Sadly, Donna's mother has taken a turn for the worse and is not expected to recover. She is resting at home with her family, most of whom have returned to Brooklyn. Donna has been there for about a week and Kristina joined her a few days ago. When the final event occurs Donna will contact me and I'll fly back to New York for the funeral.

I may have some more to say about Edna Zillini, but for now I just want to say that she has never treated me with anything other than respect and affection. I can't say the same for some of the in-laws I've had in the past.

Things continue on the job front, with some good news possible in the next couple of weeks.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm very sorry to hear about Donna's mother, but I honestly don't think my parents ever mistreated you. Certainly no more so than they mistreat anyone else.

Steve Chaput said...

Actually, I was thinking of Betsy's mother.