Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I've made a few changes to links over on the Left. Don't have anything against those particular folks or organizations but it was getting pretty long. As I haven't had much time lately to keep up with as many blogs I felt cutting down on the links wouldn't hurt anyone. The political blogs are easy to locate either from links from those I kept up or from searching on topics in which you're interested.

For those who may be interested in what I have to say, over at Shot's Shack you can find my latest (and possibly last) book review for the Joe Bob Briggs folks. I explain the reasons over there as well. Plus I've removed the Joe Bob link from here and moved it to Shot's Shack, since that's more popular culture oriented than this one.

By the way, my first day training with Orange County Public Library was pretty easy. The folks there couldn't be nicer, Brian & Roxanne especially. I'll let you know how things progress.

1 comment:

Elayne said...

Oh, I know you, you just did this as a way of trolling for birthday greetings. :) Happy early birthday, Steve!