Wednesday, November 15, 2006

How could I NOT post something about O.J. Simpson today? I'm sure you've all heard about the up-coming television interview and book, "I didn't kill her, but IF I did this is how I did it." (or something like that)

What advise, if any, is the guy being given that he would agree to take part in something like this? It can't be simply a matter of money, since O.J. seems to be leading a pretty damn nice lifestyle despite 80% of the American public thinking he murdered two people. Does he really miss the attention and public focus this much?

I think the folks at Harper-Collins should be ashamed of themselves, but as they are owned by Robert Murdoch's corporation, I doubt they had much real say in the matter. While I don't think I'll be watching the actual interview, I'm sure that I'll read & hear more than enough from other sources to be able to get the main points.

Lastly, I can't believe that anyone, least of all The Juice, thinks that this will change the way anybody feels about him. If anything, I suspect, it would push some of those on the fence over to the "GUILTY, GUILTY, GUILTY" side.

No comments: